|Best anti spyware software as stated by experts|
|Real-time anti spyware protection|
|Awarded by anti spyware software directories|
6th Anti Spyware Solution in the World
According to VB100, an independent anti spyware digest, PCKeeper took the 6th place in the world as one of the fastest and most powerful anti spyware software solutions on the market.
Real-Time Anti Spyware Protection
PCKeeper will catch spyware in real time and prevent it from getting into your system with no impact on performance.
Premium Awards from Experts
PCKeeper was awarded by prominent software directories as the best anti spyware software.
Kill it before it kills your system!
Don’t be confused with spyware, as it’s not only spying on your computer, but it also performs other destructive activities beyond your imagination!
Spyware software is a unique malware, which performs its duties while hiding itself into your PC. It can easily collect your personal information and deliver it to some hacker without your consent. It is becoming the most powerful virus threat for the computer users around the globe. On the other hand, it is quite difficult to catch this dirty software through some antivirus. It basically gets installed on your PC and you cannot find appropriate path where this malware is working secretly.
For better understanding, a spyware can collect personal information (passwords, internet browsing info, credit card info) and send it back to a hacker. Mostly, spyware software is used in different criminal activities and big thefts. Spyware is a secret intruder, which is based on latest technology of gathering data from some computer, without the knowledge of the computer user. It has the power to hijack or cripple your computer and once your system is ruined, you cannot do anything!
It not only steals data from your computer, but also, it monitors your behavior as well. It can monitor the sites you may visit, it can collect data on your personal information and it is quite efficient in installing additional software on your PC without your permission. Sometimes, it can divert your web browser to some specific website. It is able enough to change different settings of your PC. Spyware software can affect the speed of your internet connection and your system as well.
You will feel strange about computer in certain ways:
- Pop up showing different advertisements
- You internet and computer speed is too slow and it’s quite sluggish
- Your computer settings have been changed without your permission, and you cannot revert to previous changes
- You do not remember when you downloaded the additional components on your web browser, as your browser is showing new additions
The best way to get rid of spyware is to install a good spyware remover. Spyware removers are dedicated programs, which are exclusively designed for this purpose. Anti spyware is a better option and it works very well.
If you have knowledge about some suspicious software in your PC, which you never installed, then you can remove it manually. You can do it through uninstall feature of the operating system you are using. Once you are done, reboot your system.
- For better protection against some spyware software, keep your Windows up-to-date. You will automatically decrease the chances of spyware attack, as there will be no flaw in your operating system.
- Don’t install unnecessary software from suspicious websites. It is very difficult to assess a website, but it is important.
- Keep your system well-equipped with some anti spyware software to keep it safe from any further attack.